Zero Tolerance 0900 Flipper Titanium Knife Les George
So which folder will it be today? Easy call. This one. Designed by custom knifemaker Les George and premium-built by Zero Tolerance. The 0900 is compact and powerful. With a shorter—but wider—blade of less than 3 inches, it’s a convenient size to take along almost anywhere.
Premium Crucible S35VN stainless makes this smaller blade tough and chip resistant and enables us to sharpen it to a razor edge. S35VN ensures easier re-sharpening, too. Titanium handles make the new 0900 exceptionally handsome, while Zero Tolerance’s KVT ball-bearing system makes it exceptionally fast and easy to open. There are no springs involved—just pure, beautiful blade precision. The 0900 also features a secure titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert and a reversible, deep-carry clip.
Like many other Zero Tolerance design partners, Les George has a wealth of practical lifetime experience that has helped shape his approach to knives and knifemaking. From his years as a US Marine to his service as a Senior Explosive Ordinance Disposal Technician, George has seen how tools are used in the real world and he designs his knives to suit those needs. Zero Tolerance is proud to partner with Les George to bring you the compact precision of the 0900, built in the USA by Zero Tolerance.
- Made in the USA
- Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Reversible clip (left/right)
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Titanium, stonewashed finish
- Blade Length: 2.7 in. (6.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.9 in. (9.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.6 in. (16.8 cm)
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (121.9 g)