EMERSON + KERSHAW MEANS TOP FUNCTION, FIT & FINISH
Kershaw Knives and Emerson Knives have joined forces on a series of knives that combine the precision engineering of Kershaw with Emerson's uncompromising functional design.
The CQC-6K features a modified clip-point blade for versatile cutting ability. The blade has two finishes: a satin finish on the upper and a stonewashed finish on the grind. The handle's front scale of textured G-10 offers a secure grip and the handle's stainless steel back has a solid frame lock.
The CQC-6K is a manual opener using either the thumb disk or the patented Emerson "wave shaped feature." This opening feature enables the knife to be opened as it is removed from the pocket. By the time the knife has been fully withdrawn from the pocket, the blade is deployed and ready for use. A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
The pocketclip is reversible for left- or right-handed carry.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Thumb disk; "wave shaped opening feature"
- Manual opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right)
- Steel: 8Cr14MoV, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: textured G-10 front, 410 bead-blasted finish back
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Open length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 5.1 oz. (144.6 g)